After a stunning performance by the Philadelphia Eagles and their exciting win on Sunday (4 turnovers and still a win? Take that Baltimore!), I did prep a quick gluten-free treat. Buffalo chicken dip is the only way to watch the game, especially if you have a Redbridge beer in the other hand. The recipe is compliments of Franks Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce sauce with a twist.
Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 8 oz of Wegmans cheese spread (or you can use Velveeta) in place of the cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts – diced (personal tip – I like to add in an extra chicken for a heartier dip)
- Cook two chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center
- In separate pot, on low, melt the cheese spread and add in the dressing and hot sauce
- Mix together all ingredients
- Optional – top with your favorite cheese (blue cheese, mozzarella, cheddar)
Serve with cut up celery stalks and corn chips. This dish is ready to eat once mixed, and you can make this ahead of time and just re-heat on game day.